NIASM Pune Senior Research Fellow Programme 2017 Application form Eligibility criteria
National Institute of Abiotic Stress Management (NIASM) Pune offers Senior Research Fellowships (SRF) in the field of functional characterization of salt tolerant bacteria and their exploitation of alleviation, to two students of Microbiology.
- The candidate should secure a master’s degree in Microbiology/ Agricultural Microbiology/ applied Microbiology and Botany.
- As the role required assisting a senior scientist in laboratory, so an experience in handling equipments likes PCR, GLC and HPLC along with sound computer knowledge, is desired.
- Experience in The following fields of Microbiology is required-
- Genomic and soil metagenomic DNA
- Extraction of plant microbes
- Identification and maintenance of Fungi/Bacteria/Actinomycetes
- The application format needs to be downloaded from institute’s official site
- It must be filled up carefully and brought on the interview venue along with attested copies of necessary academic documents.
- The screening shall be based on the performance of interview along with past academic records.
For details on NIASM Senior Research Fellow SRF Programme eligibility criteria application form etc visit website www.niam.res.in
National Institute of Abiotic Stress Management (NIASM)
Malegaon, Baramati PinCode: 413115, Pune, Maharashtra
Phone Number: 02112-254057/58/59