Ministry of Human Resource Development Internship Scheme 2017
MHRD, New Delhi has issued an internship scheme of two months duration.
- The aspirant must be an Indian citizen, who is pursuing Graduation/Post-Graduation/ Research in the areas of Science/ Social Science/ Humanities/Management/ Engineering/ Law etc.
- The Indian/foreign institution should be of repute.
- Those who are doing a three/four year program must complete at least four semesters; and for integrated course of five years, they should complete minimum six semesters.
- The areas available for the internship are-
- Higher Education including Technical/Vocational education
- School of Education & Literacy
- Deemed Universities
- National Mission of Education via distance learning, ICT and so on.
- The applications can either be sent in the form of enclosed document or via E-mail to the section officer.
- The applicants must include No Objection/Character certificate from the head of the institution/department/guide along with the CV.
- The above document is also required; upon the extension of the program.
For details on Ministry of Human Resource Development Internship Scheme application form, eligibility criteria etc visit website www.mhrd.gov.in