Maulana Azad National Fellowship for Minorities Students 2017-2018 online application form, eligibility criteria
Objective: the aim of the fellowship program is to provide comprehensive and integrated fellowships in form of financial assistance to minority communities in India for a period of five years. The financial support of provided by the Government of India and include higher studies like M. Phil and Ph. D.
Duration of Course: five years.
• The applicant should belong to the minority community as per Section 2 (c) of the National Commission for Minorities Act, 1992.
• The applicant should have admission and registration complete in University/ Institution for M. Phil/Ph. D. Course.
• The admission and registration in the University/ Institution should be as per the guidelines of the fellowship.
• Clearance of NET/ SLET is not a prerequisite.
• Minimum of 50% score in the post graduate level is required in order to compete for the fellowship.
Application procedure: candidates fulfilling the above criteria can apply for the fellowship online. The deadline for application for the fellowship is August.
For details on Maulana Azad National Fellowship for Minorities Students online application form, eligibility criteria etc visit website www.ugc.ac.in/manf/