London College of Fashion (LCF) Jamia Hamdard notifies admission for UGC BSR Fellowships 2017-2018
The UGC BSR fellowship is given annually by Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi to four students (approx.) who are interested in the fields of plant metabolites and proteomics bio-markets, after post-graduation.UGC BSR fellowships hiring is conducted mid-April via walk-in interview.
• Jamia Hamdard’s main goal so far is to promote the benefits of Unani medicines, so the applicant must hold an interest in this field.
• The candidate should possess M.Sc in Bio-Science/ Bio-chemistry/ Life Science/ Bio Technology with around 55 percentile or equivalent in aggregate.
• The candidate must register himself/herself for a PhD Program.
• Qualifying for UGC NET/GATE is an indispensable part of being eligible.
• Students registered with Jamia Hamdard’s Biotechnology dept. for PhD program, can also apply for this scholarship.
The application must be in hard copy including bio-data. The screening process will be based on merit of the application and walk-in interview performance of the candidate.
For details on LCF Jamia Hamdard UGC BSR Fellowships eligibility criteria, walk-in interview application form date etc visit website www.jamiahamdard.ac.in