ISM Dhanbad Post Doctoral Fellowship Program 2017
Indian School of Mines (ISM) Dhanbad invites meritorious candidates for post doctoral fellowship program.
• The candidate who has completed PhD degree in five years with minimum 60% marks/ 6.5 CGPA/ first class in the preceding exam can apply.
• The age of the applicant should not exceed 35 years. For SC/ST/PH/OBC candidates, there shall be specific years of age- relaxation.
• The candidate must possess at least two published papers in reputed journals.
• Persons of Indian origin (PIO)/ Overseas Citizens of India/ Foreign Nationals are also eligible for this fellowship.
• Except for the researchers of Mineral/Mining/Mining Machinery Engineering of ISM, other ISM PhD holders can’t apply for this program for two years since the date of their PhD award.
The applicants are required to download the form from the official site of ISM, fill it up carefully and post it to Deputy Registrar of ISM with a DD of Rs. 500.
For details on ISM Dhanbad Post Doctoral Fellowship Program eligibility criteria application form etc visit www.ismdhanbad.ac.in