Maulana Azad National Fellowship for Minorities Students 2017-2018 online application form, eligibility criteria
Objective: the aim of the fellowship program is to provide comprehensive and integrated fellowships in form of financial assistance to minority communities in India for a period of five years. The financial support of provided by the Government of India and include higher studies like M. Phil and Ph. D.
Duration of Course: five years.
• The applicant should belong to the minority community as per Section 2 (c) of the National Commission for Minorities Act, 1992.
• The applicant should have admission and registration complete in University/ Institution for M. Phil/Ph. D. Course.
• The admission and registration in the University/ Institution should be as per the guidelines of the fellowship.
• Clearance of NET/ SLET is not a prerequisite.
• Minimum of 50% score in the post graduate level is required in order to compete for the fellowship.
Application procedure: candidates fulfilling the above criteria can apply for the fellowship online. The deadline for application for the fellowship is August.
For details on Maulana Azad National Fellowship for Minorities Students online application form, eligibility criteria etc visit website www.ugc.ac.in/manf/
London College of Fashion (LCF) Jamia Hamdard notifies admission for UGC BSR Fellowships 2017-2018
The UGC BSR fellowship is given annually by Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi to four students (approx.) who are interested in the fields of plant metabolites and proteomics bio-markets, after post-graduation.UGC BSR fellowships hiring is conducted mid-April via walk-in interview.
• Jamia Hamdard’s main goal so far is to promote the benefits of Unani medicines, so the applicant must hold an interest in this field.
• The candidate should possess M.Sc in Bio-Science/ Bio-chemistry/ Life Science/ Bio Technology with around 55 percentile or equivalent in aggregate.
• The candidate must register himself/herself for a PhD Program.
• Qualifying for UGC NET/GATE is an indispensable part of being eligible.
• Students registered with Jamia Hamdard’s Biotechnology dept. for PhD program, can also apply for this scholarship.
The application must be in hard copy including bio-data. The screening process will be based on merit of the application and walk-in interview performance of the candidate.
For details on LCF Jamia Hamdard UGC BSR Fellowships eligibility criteria, walk-in interview application form date etc visit website www.jamiahamdard.ac.in
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme 2017 online application form, eligibility criteria
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship is aimed for meritorious students, who belong to economically weaker section of Indian society, and wish to pursue higher education.
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
There are two types of students who can apply for this Scholarship Scheme–
• Students who want to pursue Medical/Engineering/ other equivalent field after passing class XII exam must secure minimum 60% marks in aggregate. The annual income of their guardians should not exceed in any account Rs. 1, 00,000.
• Any applicant passing Class X exam with at least 60% marks and aiming to join any vocational/ industry-oriented course, can apply for this scholarship. This category of students is requested to visit the website of LIC to know the required lowest income ceiling of their family in order to be eligible.
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Application Procedure
Only online application is considered, along with valid contact number and mail id of the student. If shortlisted, the applicant will be contacted by the divisional office of LIC for further procedures.
For details on LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme Eligibility Criteria, application form etc visit website http://www.licindia.in/GJF_scholarship.htm
KSCSTE Thiruvananthapuram Post Doctoral Fellowship 2017 Application form, Eligibility Criteria
KSCSTE Post Doctoral Fellowship Eligibility Criteria:
• The aspirants who seek admission to the program must be a Keralite by domicile or by birth.
• The applicants must obtain a PhD degree while proceeding for the application procedure.
• At least 3 research papers must be published by the students in the SCI-Journal.
• The age limit is 40 years for the Post Doctoral fellowship program.
• The selection will be made upon the assessment of his PHd work and the proposed project.
KSCSTE Post Doctoral Fellowship Application procedure:
The eligible candidates are requested to submit the application in the inscribed format along with the photocopies of certificates which are gained from training, achievements and the documents of age, publications and educational qualifications. The applicants must mention the contact number, mailing address in the application and the application must reach to the given address on or before the deadline of submitting application. For more details please visit the official website.
Sasthra Bhavan, Pattom,
Thiruvananthapuram PinCode: 695004
Tel Phone: ++91 + 471 2548200
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kerala Forest Research Institute Research Fellowship 2017 KFRI eligibility criteria, application form
KFRI Eligibility criteria:
The applicants who want to enroll their name for the fellowship program must hold an M.Sc degree on Botany and approx two to three seats are allotted for the program hinting towards the fact that the applicants must obtain remarkable marks in their subject. The applicants who are experienced in the sector of forestry will be preferred over the other applicants. The applicants with computer knowledge will also get preference.
KFRI Application procedure:
Candidates who meet up the given criterion are invited to be present at the interview. The date and time of the interview are announced in the website and the aspirants can collect it from the website. The applicants are requested to bring the original copy of the testimonials. The age limit for the general applicants is 35 year and the age relaxation of 5 years is applicable for the SC/ST students and for the OBC students it will be 3years according to the rules of the government.
For details on Kerala Forest Research Institute Research Fellowship KFRI application form, eligibility criteria etc visit website
Kerala Forest Research Institute (KFRI)
Peechi P.O, Thrissur Distt.,
Kerala PinCode: 680653
Tele Phone Number: 487-2690100,
ISM Dhanbad Post Doctoral Fellowship Program 2017
Indian School of Mines (ISM) Dhanbad invites meritorious candidates for post doctoral fellowship program.
• The candidate who has completed PhD degree in five years with minimum 60% marks/ 6.5 CGPA/ first class in the preceding exam can apply.
• The age of the applicant should not exceed 35 years. For SC/ST/PH/OBC candidates, there shall be specific years of age- relaxation.
• The candidate must possess at least two published papers in reputed journals.
• Persons of Indian origin (PIO)/ Overseas Citizens of India/ Foreign Nationals are also eligible for this fellowship.
• Except for the researchers of Mineral/Mining/Mining Machinery Engineering of ISM, other ISM PhD holders can’t apply for this program for two years since the date of their PhD award.
The applicants are required to download the form from the official site of ISM, fill it up carefully and post it to Deputy Registrar of ISM with a DD of Rs. 500.
For details on ISM Dhanbad Post Doctoral Fellowship Program eligibility criteria application form etc visit www.ismdhanbad.ac.in
Simon Fraser University and Indian Oil Fellowship 2017 IOCL eligibility criteria application form
Simon Fraser University the famous university in Canada has signed a fellowship with Indian Oil this year. This fellowship gives opportunity to Indian students to go to the foreign university and pursue higher studies. This is a big opportunity of students as it will serve them an international exposure and experience.
SFU Eligibility Criteria
1. The candidates who want to apply are required to have a Master degree from any recognised university of the nation. The candidates with a Master’s degree in Chemistry, Chemical engineering, Mechanical engineering or Metallurgical engineering can only apply.
2. The candidates are required to have a minimum of 65% marks in all the final exams from the graduation level to the post graduation course.
3. The students who have cleared the prestigious GATE examination will be given more preference and will have more chances to bag this opportunity.
The application form to apply is available in the official website of Indian Oil.
For details on SFU IOCL application form, fee, date, eligibility criteriea etc visit website https://www.iocl.com
IITB Monash Academy PhD with Scholarships 2017
The prestigious institute of the country the Indian Institute of India Bombay and Monash Academy have started an important scholarship program for Ph.D candidates. The academy has a very famous Ph.D program which offers researches in the fields of science, technology, computer science, IT, engineering and mathematics.
The academy has started the admission of candidates under the Ph.D with scholarship program in the month of December of 2014. The main focus of the admission staff is to get the best students who are highly motivated in their field of research and at the same time has academic excellence.
• The students with the best academic records and the determination towards research are given the chance to apply.
• The candidates pursuing research in the field of Science and technology are only allowed to apply.
• Candidate must have cleared graduation and post graduation in first class.
For queries: email@example.com
For details on IITB Monash Academy PhD with Scholarships application form, eligibility criteria etc www.iitbmonash.org/application-process
DST Haryana Promotion of Science Education Scholarship Scheme 2017
The DST Haryana Promotion of Science Education Scholarship Scheme 2015 is mainly taken up for the students who have enrolled for any of the following courses in any reputed university or college in Haryana:
• M. Sc. in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology and geology.
• B. Sc. in non medical stream with any of the 2 subjects from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Geology.
• B. Sc. in medical stream with 2subjects from Botany, Geology, Zoology and Chemistry.
For the M. Sc. students, they must have secured 75% in their previous 3year courses to be eligible for this scheme and for the B. Sc. students; they must have secured 85% marks in their (10+2) exams for applying in this scheme.
The students must visit the web site of the DST Haryana Promotion of Science Education Scholarship Scheme 2015 for applying for the scheme and the application must be forwarded to the registrar of the institution through the head of the department.
For details on application form, fee, date, eligibility criteria etc visit website www.dstharyana.org
BITS Pilani JRF in Anaerobic Digestion 2017 Junior Research Fellow (JRF).
Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani, announces notice for Junior Research Fellow (JRF). The interested candidate can apply there for admission. The selected fellows will be taken as Junior Research Fellow under Research Excellence in Water, Waste and Energy at Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani.
Subjects: Co design of organic fraction and food waste of the municipal solid wastes for producing Biogas for using as fertilizer and fuel for cooking. Dr. P. Sankar Ganesh, Assistant Professor of Biological Science, is the principle investigator of the Fellowship Program.
Center of Research and Excellence in Water, Waste and Energy, Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani will provide scholarship for the candidates. And the scholarship can be taken only in India.
BITS Pilani JRF Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates, who want to join this fellowship program, need to satisfy any one of the following criteria-
- Mphil in Environmental Science or Biotechnology or Life Science.
- ME or Mtech in Chemical Engineering or Environmental Engineering or Biochemical Engineering or Bioprocess Technology or Biotechnology.
- MSc in Life Science or Environmental Science or Biotechnology.
The fellowship will be offered for 3 years. And it offers the fellows consolidated Rs. 16000/- per month for first two years, and Rs 18000/- at third year.
For more detail information on BITS Pilani JRF Junior Research Fellow (JRF) application form, fee, date eligibility criteria etc please visit the official website.
Hyderabad Campus BITS Pilani,
Hyderabad Campus Jawahar Nagar,
Shameerpet Mandal Hyderabad PinCode: 500078
Phone Number: 040-66303547